I initially used this recipe as part of my Ork Shanty Town guide, but liked it enough to make it a stand alone recipe. I could see this being used in lots of circumjstances, specifically Death Guard Plague Marines.
- Basecoat the metal with Copper .
- Stiple highlights of Hashut Copper on raised and exposed areas.
- Was the metal with equal parts Agrax Earthshade and Aethermatic Blue .
- In areas where the previous wash has dried and collected, pop some thinned Sotek Green . I like to do this in small patches of dots or let the thin paint run into recesses.
- Put very small amounts of Nihilakh Oxide within the previous colour. This represents the most oxidized parts.
- If you wanted to add a little additional "pop", consider adding dots of pure white (like Dead White ) in areas where oxidisation would have REALLY built up.
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.