Rough steps for my reference. I will change and refine as I go.
- Basecoat with pure Cadian Fleshtone .
- Add a small amount of Bloodreaver Flesh to the base mix and glaze in the shaded area, pulling the mix towards the deepest recesses. Apply multiple layers if necessary. If you are feeling lazy, just slap some Reikland Fleshshade over the skin.
- With some very thin Tuskgor Fur , glaze the areas where bloodflow would be close to the surface. On faces this would be on the cheeks, where they would blush and around the mouth.
- Add a recess shade with Doombull Brown thinned to a wash consistency. Apply this to select recessed areas like eye sockets, deep scars and around augmetics.
- Darken your Doombull Brown with some Abaddon Black and darken the area just around the eyeball on the face, framing the eye.
- Shade under the eye gently with a 1:1 mix of Cadian Fleshtone and Thunderhawk Blue .
- Reestablish the basecoat Cadian Fleshtone on raised/exposed areas, in preparation for highlights.
- Gradually add Wraithbone to the mix, highlighting smaller and smaller areas. You should eventually be adding highlights of pure Wraithbone .
- Bonus: If you want to add stubble. A glaze of Dawnstone works very well.
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.