I initially used this recipe as part of my Ork Shanty Town guide, but liked it enough to make it a stand alone recipe. I could see this being used in lots of circumjstances, specifically Pallid Hand Death Guard Marines.
- Basecoat with Ushabti Bone .
- Add small patches of Rhinox Hide for chipping. I recommend creating this with patches of small dots, to make it look more organic.
- Wash with Reikland Fleshshade , pushing pigment into details and recesses.
- Underline the earlier chipping with Wraithbone . I like to do this with small dots also.
- Add edge highlights to raised details and points with Wraithbone . If you want to add a specular highlight here and there, I would recommend Pallid Wych Flesh .
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.