- I prime with Grey first off
- Moving on I use an even mix of Medium Sea Grey and White mixed with some thinner over everything. Really any white will do. This should give a slightly darker look than the primer.
- Next, add a little more white, but not so too much. Really use your best judgement here. Spray higher, where the light will hit more with this mix. It should be pretty light colour-wise by now, but still off-white.
- Here is where I varnish with Humbrol Clear Gloss.
- Next I go in with a brush, and recess shade with Apothecary White
The Gloss Varnish really helps the shade settle in the recesses.
- Still with a brush, highlight with a pure white. I used White Scar but any white will do.